The OMA board serves in an advisory capacity for the Office of Multicultural Affairs and provides an avenue by which Hanover College's cross-cultural student organizations can build bridges throughout the campuses diverse multicultural community.
The purpose of the OMA Board is to:
- Provide much needed insight into the needs and challenges of the institution's marginalized populations.
- Provide student organizations with the resources and connections to collaboratively program.
- Assist the OMA with best identifying the diversity programming and education needs of the campus community.
- Sister 2 Sister
- Brother 2 Brother
- Love Out Loud
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Interfaith Student Association
- People for Justice for Palestine
- People for Peace
- Latino Student Union (LSU)
- Rhythm and Poetry (RAP)
- Hanover College Dance Team
- Panhellenic Council
- Hanover Queens and Kings
- Interfraternal Council
- Student Senate
- Campus Activity Board